quinta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2014

Another dimension.

Lend me your eyes, I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep totally free
Awake my Soul
I'm gonna take you for a ride on a Big Jet Plane
Gonna hold you, gonna kiss you in my arms
Gonna take you away from home

We'll feel that Fresh Feeling
And remember the Good Old Days
We'll make a story just for you and me

And realize that life goes fast, that it's hard to make the good things last
But we're never gonna quit it, no we're never quit it, no
List of songs:
 - Mumford & Sons, Awake My Soul
 - Angus & Julia Stone, Big Jet Plane
 - EELS, Fresh Feeling
 - EELS, Good Old Days
 - Atlas, Easy Driving
 - The Flamming Lips, Do You Realize?
 - The 1975, Chocolate



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Acerca de mim

A minha foto
Música. Família. Amor. Amizade. Escrita. A procura por mim mesma. Vida. E é a isto que se resume. Sintam-se à vontade por aqui and enjoy.

AUTÊNTICO

AUTÊNTICO
Most of us are strangers

Em destaque

Meu amor!

Deixa que o poder dos sentimentos opere em ti. Desliga-te de qualquer teoria e pré-concepção. Deixa a descoberto as tuas defesas. Sê como o...

Followers

Visitas

AUTÊNTICO (C) Verónica Silva. Com tecnologia do Blogger.